Happy 100! A Student Reflection Celebrating 100 on the 100th day of school, or when you’re on the 100th page of your notebook, or any 100 for that matter. What better way to celebrate than to reflect on YOUR 100 with a $100 bill!
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 1 DAY LESSON:
• Students will receive a large $100 bill template.
• Paste or draw a picture of themselves in the center of the bill and then write four reflective statements about their school year in the four corners.
• Hang them around your room when finished.
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
100th Day of School © 2012 to present GETTING NERDY®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 2
File Size: 1 MB