Gobble Gobble... or not? Eat up our Tom Turkey Evolution lesson as students create adaptations for Tom to camouflage him from all the hungry people! Use camouflage and other adaptations to help Tom as he tries to avoid being eaten as Thanksgiving dinner!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS 4-5 DAY LESSON:
• 4 NON-EDITABLE PDF handouts with turkey template, story/comic templates and T-Chart.
• 1 Page of student examples
• Create a T-Chart of new adaptations for Tom and how they help their turkey survive in its environment
• Choose from a drawing or writing activity to SHOW how their adaptations help Tom survive
• Cut out and disguise an additional turkey from card stock that they can parade around school as an extra special treat!
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Evolution: Adaptations Thanksgiving Activity © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 5
File Size: 1 MB