Brrrrrrrr! It's winter, fresh snow is on the ground and it’s time to build your perfect Snowperson! Students really enjoy these fun Punnett Square practice problems that help to reinforce genetics concepts such as homozygous, heterozygous, dominant and recessive traits.
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 1-2 DAY LESSON:
• 4 NON-EDITABLE PDF handouts with snowman template, extension questions.
• 1 Page of student examples
• Flip coins and use the chart to complete Punnett Squares and determine the traits of their snowperson
• Draw the snowperson according to the traits received
• Complete the extension questions
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Winter Holiday Genetics: Punnett Square Activity © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 4
File Size: 710 KB