Students will have a flurry of fun with our Snowflake Dichotomous Key activity as they use critical observation skills to identify each individual snowflake - no two are alike! Oh what fun it is to identify snowflakes during the winter holidays!
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 1 DAY LESSON:
• Snowflake dichotomous key
• Follow the directions using the included dichotomous key to track steps and identify 17 different snowflakes
• Draw five snowflakes of their own and create a dichotomous key to be solved by a classmate
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Snowflake Dichotomous Key © 2012 to present GETTING NERDY®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 5
File Size: 1 MB