This INB Interactive Notebook pack contains activities for the end of the year that will allow students to reflect and look back on their school year while also looking ahead to the new year. It includes activities for: Course and Self Evaluation,
What This Year Meant to Me, School Days, Four Main Subjects: What I Learned, My School Year in Review, Memory Books, and Top Ten List for Upcoming Students
This product would work great with our End of Year Group Project: Student Teachers Teach-A-Class FULLY EDITABLE but can easily be used on its own to supplement your current curriculum throughout or at the end of the school year.
This bundle includes 30 pages including 10 activities of:
- Course and Self Evaluation pages
- What This Year Meant to Me flipper
- School Days flipper
- Four Main Subjects: What I Learned flipper
- My School Year in Review #1 flipper
- My School Year in Review #2 tab book
- Spell-it: A Reflection on Learning flipper
- School Year Mini Memory Book
- School Year Memory Book
- Top Ten List for Upcoming Students
- Directions for each activity
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
End of the Year Interactive Notebook Activities for ANY Subject© 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 30 pages
File Size: 48 MB