This Interactive Notebook Decimal Slider tool is a great addition to teaching the metric system in any science or math class as students learn how the decimal moves during conversion. This hands-on tool can be used to complete the practice problems provided and can continue being used as you give students their own practice problems throughout the year.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON:
* Slider template with decimal conversion from milli, centi, deci, meter, deca, hecto, and kilo
* PowerPoint with animated directions for assembly
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Scientific Method: Measurement Metric System Decimal Slider for Interactive Notebooks © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 4 slides, 1
File Size: 13 MB