This contains four activities for teaching the organelles of the bacteria, plant and animal cells as well as prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell comparison: cytoplasm, cell membrane, cell wall, capsule, flagella, pili, plasmid, plasma membrane, chloroplast, mitochondria, golgi body, endoplasmic reticulum, lysosome, vacuole, ribosomes, nucleus, nucleolus, and nuclear membrane.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS 27 PAGE LESSON:
- Venn Diagram cut and paste comparing and contrasting prokaryotes and eukaryotes
- Cut and paste organelle activities with organelle function page for bacteria, animal cell, and plant cell: Students will identify the different organelles of each cell and then describe the function of each organelle on a separate INB page.
- Directions for each activity
- Pre-filled student activity sheets
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
- Color and black line options
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Cells Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
Complete Interactive Notebook Activity Pack Bundle for Life Science & Biology
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Prokaryotic and Eukaryotic Cell Organelles Interactive Notebook Activity Pack © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 18 pages
File Size: 18 MB