Mitosis - Science Interactive Notebook - Cell Reproduction Activity pack contains activities for teaching Cell Reproduction / Mitosis. Students will learn about the phases of mitosis including interphase, prophase, metaphase, anaphase, telophase, and cytokinesis.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS 18 PAGE LESSON:
- Mitosis card sort activity in TWO sizes: one for classroom use and one for individual student use. Each set includes a total of 23 cards depicting the phases, the phase names, and what happens during the phases. Students manipulate the cards and place them in order of the phases by picture, then identify the phase, and lastly identify what is occurring during each phase.
- Mitosis cut and paste activity in which students place the pictures in order and explain the phases of mitosis.
- Directions for each activity
- Pre-filled absent student activity sheets
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Cells Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
Complete Interactive Notebook Activity Pack Bundle for Life Science & Biology
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Cell Reproduction & Mitosis Interactive Notebook Activity Pack © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 18
File Size: 21 MB