Osmosis Diffusion Science Interactive Notebook for Biology contains activities for teaching how cells move materials across the cell membrane. Students will learn about active transport, passive transport, osmosis, transport proteins, endocytosis, exocytosis, and osmotic solutions: hypertonic, isotonic, and hypotonic.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS 18 PAGE LESSON:
- 4 Tab booklet for active transport, passive transport, transport proteins, and osmosis
- Types of osmotic solutions flipper activity for hypertonic, isotonic, and hypotonic solutions
- Endocytosis and Exocytosis cut and paste activities
- Color and black line available
- Directions for each activity
- Pre-filled absent student activity sheets
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
- Color and black line options
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Cells Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
Complete Interactive Notebook Activity Pack Bundle for Life Science & Biology
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Moving Cellular Material Interactive Notebook Activity Pack © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 18 pages
File Size: 8 MB