Learn about ecological relationships: competition, predator/prey, and symbiosis (mutualism, parasitism, commensalism) with our week long unit complete with PowerPoint, notes, lab, and project.
Your next few weeks are going to be a breeze with our Ecology PowerPoint lessons and handouts that are designed for a literal day-by-day instruction implementation. Or pick and choose the lessons you want to teach and apply to your own curriculum as you see fit.
This week long unit is composed of:
* 16 PowerPoint presentation complete with title slides, objectives, bell work, fill in the blank notes, animations, and hyperlinks.
* 8 pages of students notes, diagrams + answer keys.
* Predator-Prey Relationship Analysis
* Culminating Symbiosis Want Adproject with rubric.
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Ecology Bundled Unit: PowerPoint and ALL Handouts
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Ecology PowerPoint and Handouts: What's in an Ecosystem- Levels of Organization © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 16 PowerPoint Slides and 8 handouts
File Size: 8 MB