Bombs awaaaaaay…. have fun with your students as they create seed bombs that they can grow and observe through all stages of development. This lesson is great for teaching students about the needs of plants, how germination occurs, for getting kids outdoors during the spring and summer and to get them thinking about SCIENCE!
If you want to check out this product in action, visit our Seed Bombs Awaaay Blog Post!
INCLUDED IN THIS PROJECT:
- Instructions for creating seed bombs using recycled paper, water and native seeds
- Student Bomb Progress Journal template
- Background information about germination and how to choose the right types of seeds for your area
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Life Science Curriculum Classification Unit Bundle.
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
A Barrage of Blooms: Sowing the Seeds of Science © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 4
File Size: 562 KB