Sometimes we can't be there to teach the kids. On days when you need a sub, or when your student needs to stay home for an extended period of time, you can rest assured you have a a few weeks worth of work in this packet filled with review, enrichment, projects and fun activities. These lessons are designed to keep kids engaged in science and enjoy learning in unfamiliar environments.WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 3-4 WEEK-LONG LESSON:
• 4 NON-EDITABLE PDFs: Cell Organelles and Processes review and activities
• 2 NON-EDITABLE PDFs: Evolution and Ecology project
• 4 NON-EDITABLE PDFs: Genetics Punnett Square practice
• 1 NON-EDITABLE PDFs: Human Body travel map project
• 3 NON-EDITABLE PDFs: Scientific Method home-based experiment about hand washing
• 2 NON-EDITABLE PDFs: Root words activity
• Parent (teacher) Guides and answer keys for each lesson and to assist instructor with answering questions/facilitation during independent work
• Follow the directions provided on each packet as directed by their teacher or family member
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Life Science at Home: Take Home/Sub Packet © 2012 to present GETTING NERDY®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 17
File Size: 14.9 MB