This Lab Tools Activity can be used as supplement to your Scientific Method Unit as you introduce students to the necessary tools for scientific experimentation.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS 1 DAY LESSON:
• 6 pages of student handouts including extension questions and answer keys
• Observe the tools used in the science classroom
• Identify and draw those tools, as well as determine what they measure and the units used
• Complete the extension questions
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Scientific Method Unit Bundle
Scientific Method Complete Bundle
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Lab Tools Activity © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 6 pages
File Size: 559 KB