Review the steps of the scientific method and observation and inference with this Interactive Notebook practice problem activity. This is a great addition to teaching the scientific method in ANY science class as students continue to explore and review the steps of the scientific method with fun scenarios.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON:
* Pdf document in Interactive Notebook (INB) format - whole sheet folds in half to easily fit inside student notebooks
* Instructions on how to use our INB sheets.
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Scientific Method: Let's Get Down to Business Interactive Notebook Practice Problems © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved