This Hypothesis, Theory and Law Activity can be used as supplement to your Scientific Method Unit as you help students to understand how scientific research moves from hypothesis, to theory and then on to a law.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS 1 DAY LESSON:
• 7 PowerPoint Slides and 1 page of student handouts
• Watch the PowerPoint and take notes
• Complete the extension questions
• Complete the extension project included in the PowerPoint
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Scientific Method Unit Bundle
Scientific Method Complete Bundle,
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.Law and Theory Notes and Activity © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 21 ppt slides & 1 page
File Size: 5 MB