Students will learn about abiotic and biotic factors in ecosystems and apply knowledge of food webs and food chains in a biome with this week-long project to create a 3-d diorama or BIORAMA of a biome of their choosing!
What students will do:
* Choose a particular land or water biome for their project
* Research various abiotic and biotic factors of their biome
* Demonstrate knowledge of food chains and webs of their biome.
* Create a 3-d diorama of their biome using the rubric provided. This project can also be purchased in our Biomes of the World mini-bundle.
Use this lesson on its own or GO BIG and get it in our 6-7 week long Ecology Bundled Unit: PowerPoint and ALL Handouts a 4-5 week long unit is composed of 130+ slide PowerPoint and 40+ pages of handouts which includes all FOUR sections and the accompanying study guide:
1. What's in an Ecosystem- intro to Ecology
2. Food Chains & Food Webs
3. Interactions Among Living Things
4. Biomes of the World
5. Study Guide for Ecology Unit
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Ecology Project: Biome and Ecosystem Diorama Project- Biorama! © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 3
File Size: 1 MB