**IF YOU ALREADY OWN OUR ECOLOGY POWERPOINT/HANDOUT CURRICULUM BUNDLE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM. PLEASE BE PATIENT AS WE ADD IT TO THE BUNDLE WHILE WE REVAMP THE ENTIRE CURRICULUM**
When you imagine an ecosystem filled with various living things, you may not think about the amount of energy that is buzzing around. It’s moving from organism to organism in varying amounts and it all starts with the sun!
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 2 DAY LESSON:
• 7 page NON-EDITABLE PDF handout with student and teacher directions
• Paper model template
• Answer key
• Research and create an energy pyramid
• Understand and provide examples of the various trophic levels
• Calculate the amount of energy transfer from one level to the next
MATERIALS LIST (most items are student supplied):
- Markers and/or colored pencils
- Tape or Glue
- Various animal pictures from magazines or clipart (optional)
PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Ecology Bundled Unit
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Ecosystem Energy Flow Modell © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved