In this classification activity, students simulate a virus epidemic lab using a party scenario and virus and vaccine stickers.
* Simulate a school party where several students are "infected" with the stomach virus.
* Simulate what happens when members of the population become vaccinated against the illness.
* Analyze their results, graphing their data in their student response sheet.
THIS PRODUCTS IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Life Science Curriculum Classification Unit Bundle.
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Classification: Are you Contagious Virus Epidemic Lab © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 30 PowerPoint Slides and 8 handouts
File Size: 16 MB