It's going viral! In this day and age, it's important to stay on top of what's happening in the world. Here's a great way to engage your kiddos with an epidemic project where students create a Public Service Announcement (PSA) to warn others of the dangers that viruses, bacteria and other organisms can bring to the human population.
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 3-5 DAY LESSON:
• 5 NON-EDITABLE PDF handouts
→ Background information on PSAs
→ Research Graphic Organizers
→ Suggested topics to research
• Learn about PSAs and use the format to inspire others to take action
• Research and demonstrate knowledge of a specific epidemic
• Create a PSA on the epidemic and present it to the class
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
• Classification Curriculum - PowerPoint, Handouts, INB, Task Cards, Word Wall
• Classification of Living Things and Viruses
• Life Science Biology Curriculum Bundle
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
EPIDEMIC PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT PROJECT© 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 5 pages
File Size: 1 MB