This 3-D Squid dissection anatomy model can be used as a dissection-free squid exploration, a pre-dissection study tool, or even as a summative assessment for comparative anatomy. Students will be able to identify and explain the structure and function of the internal and external anatomy of the squid.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS 2-3 DAY LESSON:
• 17 PowerPoint slides with bell work, instructions and embedded answer key to handouts
• Squid Guided reading PDF: student friendly reading with descriptions of location, structure and function of each organ
• Squid Template in BLACK LINE AND COLOR
• Use the PowerPoint to color in their table and squid organs
• Use the provided reading about squid anatomy and prior knowledge to determine the function of 36 squid organs.
• Cut out the squid and its organs
• Glue the squid Scienstructable together using the directions in the PowerPoint
• Use the table and the Scienstructable squid model to learn about squid anatomy
THIS PRODUCTS IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Invertebrate 3-D Paper Model Dissection Bundle
Aquatic animals *GROWING* Bundle
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.Squid 3D Scienstructable Science Dissection Model © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 17 Editable PPT Slides and 14 NON-EDITABLE PDF pages
File Size: 35 MB