Students review or learn about the six kingdoms of living things (Bacteria (Eubacteria/Archaebacteria), Fungi, Protista, Plantae, Animalia) as they fill in a graphic organizer using notes from the animated PowerPoint. Once complete, students will turn each finger into a representative organism from each kingdom in our twist on the classic Gimme Five hand analogy.
* Fill in the graphic organizer using notes from the animated PowerPoint.
* Draw a representative organism from each kingdom as demonstrated in the PowerPoint.
* BONUS HOMEWORK: Complete the additional hand graphic organizer for the vertebrate classes.
THIS PRODUCTS IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Life Science Curriculum Classification Unit Bundle
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.Classification: Gimme Five Graphic Organizer Review Activity © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 9 PowerPoint Slides and 2 PDF Handouts
File Size: 8 MB