In this Genetics research project, students will act as employees of Selective Breeding and Hybridization Inc, and are required to create an Ad Campaign for a new line of “hybridized” organisms.
* Students choose the parents and the hybrid organism they create.
* Research parent organisms and hybrid created
* Advertise the hybrid organism in order to attract customers to buy it.
This lesson should be taught during genetics and students should have some prior knowledge of genetic processes such as the inheritance of traits, genetic engineering and selective breeding. Includes teacher notes.
THIS PRODUCTS IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Genetics Bundled Unit
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Cell Organelles: Notes and Analogy Graphic Organizer © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 4
File Size: 1 MB