This Scientific Method Steps and Experiment Card Sort Activity can be used as an introduction, warm-up, enrichment, or review for your scientific method unit as students read the steps, place them in order, and align them with an example experiment.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS 1 DAY LESSON:
• 6 pages of handouts including answer key to handouts
• Read the steps of the scientific method and the accompanying experiment
• Place in order the steps and align each step with a part of an example experiment
THIS PRODUCTS IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Scientific Method Complete Bundle
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Scientific Method and Experiment Card Sort Activity © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy, LLC ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 4 pages
File Size: 227 KB