Cellular Respiration & Photosynthesis - Science Interactive Notebook Activities for Biology and Life Science contains cut and paste and card sort activities for teaching photosynthesis and cellular respiration. Students will cover terms like glucose, stomata, oxygen, carbon dioxide, ATP energy, yields, reactants, products, chlorophyll, mitochondria, and more!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS 15 PAGE LESSON:
- Photosynthesis cut and paste activity - students identify the parts of the formula for photosynthesis and describe what each one does
- Cellular respiration cut and paste activity
- Photosynthesis and Cellular respiration card sort activity comprised of 40+ cards for students to show their understanding of the cellular processes.
- Directions for each activity
- Absent student pre-filled activity sheets
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Cells Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
Complete Interactive Notebook Activity Pack Bundle for Life Science & Biology
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Cellular Respiration & Photosynthesis Interactive Notebook Activity Pack © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 12 pages
File Size: 5 MB