This INB Interactive Notebook Blood typing activity details the four phenotypes of human blood (A, B, AB, and O), their antibodies and their antigens. This activity can be used along with our Human Body Bundled Unit, our Human Body Circulatory and Lymphatic System Mini-Bundle or can easily be used on its own to supplement your current curriculum as reinforcement, review, or enrichment of life science cells or human body topics.
This activity includes 10 total pages of:
- Student/Teacher Notes to be used for lesson implementation
- Blood Typing INB templates in color and blackline illustrations
- Directions for each activity
- Answer keys
- Photographs of the activity from our INB
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Interactive Science Notebook: Blood Typing Activity © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 10 pages
File Size: 1 MB