Feast your eyes on this Perch-fect dissection model! Our 3D Scienstructable dissection models can be used as a dissection-free exploration, a pre-dissection tool, or as a summative assessment for comparative anatomy. Grab your pole and let's go fishing!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS 2-3 DAY LESSON:
• 18 EDITABLE PowerPoint slides with bellwork, instructions, notes and embedded answer key to handouts
• 22 NON-EDITABLE PDF handouts
→ Guided reading PDF
→ Differentiated graphic organizers
→ Dissection Template in BLACK LINE AND COLOR
→ Extension questions
→ Answer keys
• Learn about the internal and external anatomy of the perch using the guided reading
• Color, cut out and assemble a Perch 3D Scienstructable dissection model
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Dissection - Vertebrate Animals
Dissection - Aquatic Animals *GROWING* Bundle
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
PERCH SCIENSTRUCTABLE 3D DISSECTION MODEL © 2012 to present GETTING NERDY®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 18 EDITABLE PowerPoint Slides and 22 NON-EDITABLE PDF Pages
File Size: 17 MB