Delve into the function of the two hemispheres of the cerebrum, the cerebellum, and the workings of the brainstem (including the midbrain, pons, and medulla).
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS 1-2 DAY LESSON:
• 6 animated PowerPoint slides containing notes
• Brain cut out
• Note sheet
• Answer key embedded in the PowerPoint
• Create an interactive brain flipbook showing how the parts of the brain are organized
• Learn about the brain parts as they fill out the graphic organizer using the accompanying PowerPoint
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Human Body COMPLETE Bundle
Human Body PowerPoint and Handout Bundle
Nervous System PowerPoint & Handouts
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Human Body Nervous System: Interactive Brain Scienstructable Graphic Organizer © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 2 Handouts & 6 Animated PowerPoint Slides
File Size: 3 MB