In this lab, students will observe the external and internal features of various mushroom specimen as they explore the kingdom of fungi. Students will dissect a mushroom, look at spore types, spore prints, as well as create wet mount slides of mushroom cross-sections and observe them under the microscope. Upon completion of the lab, students will answer extension questions.
* Observe external and internal features of mushroom specimen
* Draw examples of their observations
* Create wet mount slides of their specimen and observe using a microscope
* Answer extension questions regarding the lab and the Kingdom of Fungi
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Classification Unit Bundle
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Classification: Fungi Lab - Dissecting Mushrooms © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 8 pages
File Size: 1 MB