Once students have learned how to operate a microscope, they will view various cell slides and discover first-hand how animal and plant cells are alike and different from one another. PowerPoint includes embedded slide specimen photographs for teachers who lack the necessary lab equipment for this activity.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON:
* Exploration into Microscope Usage handouts
* Plant and Animal Cell Comparison Lab
* 19 PowerPoint slides to take you through the parts of the microscope (not included in the free version) AND slides for the animal vs. plant cell lab for review or if you don't have microscopes or appropriate slides for student use.
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Cell Organelles & Processes PowerPoint & Handout Bundle
Cell Organelles & Processes COMPLETE Bundle
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Cells: Microscope e Lab, Plant & Animal Cell Lab & PPT with Specimen Slides© 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 19 PowerPoint Slides and 13 pages of handouts
File Size: 9 MB