This practice sheet will help students learn about the difference between the SI system and the English system of measurement and why the metric system is so easy to use! Walk your students through the process of conversion and moving the decimal point by using sample problems and a handy graphic provided, then have them complete practice problems to get familiar with metric conversion and have students make their own problems to test on a classmate!
We now have this lesson in BOTH INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK FORMAT AND REGULAR FORMAT to accommodate all of your students' needs.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS LESSON:
- Teacher/Student Background Notes and Key
- Student Regular Version with extension questions
- Student INB Version (extension questions printed separately)
- How to Use Nerdy Notes Instructions
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Scientific Method: Metric System Conversion Practice- The Decimal Does it! © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 7
File Size: 2 MB