Students show their knowledge about the invertebrate phyla to create an informational display about invertebrates to present to the class. In this project, students will choose a specific invertebrate on which to build their project. Then, they will gather materials to create a mobile, poster, or 3-D display that includes information about all of the invertebrate groups. Guiding questions help students to provide the appropriate information about each group and to help them to design their poster to achieve the highest grade possible.
* Research an assigned or chosen invertebrate phyla on which to base the design of their project.
* Answer specific questions regarding each of the invertebrate groups.
* Create a poster, mobile or 3-D model to display the gathered information.
* Present the information to the class.
THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Life Science Curriculum Classification Unit Bundle.
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Classification: Invertebrate Display Project © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 4 pages
File Size: 1021 KB