Science Literacy starts with accessible vocabulary. Our differentiated vocabulary lessons are perfect for teaching your students science terminology in a fun, engaging and differentiated way. Our readings are created using the same language for below and above level readers with differentiated questions. Students don't even need to know that they are receiving work that is different from their peers as they learn science terms.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS 1-2 DAY LESSON:
• Differentiated readings and varying, differentiated questions covering terms related to the human body systems
• DIGITAL GOOGLE CLASSROOM links to all items listed above which can be easily converted to Microsoft School with directions provided or altered to fit your school’s personal learning management system
• Read the assigned reading and answer the appropriate questions
This Human Body Differentiated Vocabulary Lesson is perfect for:
* Below level readers- ESOL students or those that require scaffolding and support as the vocabulary terms are bold face in the reading and the questions are simplified with matching or recall activities.
* Above level readers- Honors, challenge or AP students as the vocabulary terms are not in bold, students use graphic organizers, make their own definitions, and answer extension questions which require inference skills.
THIS PRODUCTS IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Life Science Vocabulary Bundle- ALL Units Differentiated for ALL Readers!
Human Body Bundled Unit
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Human Body PowerPoint and Lessons: Circulatory and Lymphatic Systems © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved