**IF YOU ALREADY OWN OUR ECOLOGY POWERPOINT/HANDOUT CURRICULUM BUNDLE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM. PLEASE BE PATIENT AS WE ADD IT TO THE BUNDLE WHILE WE REVAMP THE ENTIRE CURRICULUM**
Imagine yourself as a tiny drop of water exiting the condensed form of a cloud and falling to the ground at 15mph. Where will you land? What will be your fate? Find out now with this hydrologic cycle dice simulation game!
WHAT'S INCLUDED in this 1-2 DAY LESSON:
• 8 page NON-EDITABLE PDF handout with student and teacher directions
• 16 page NON-EDITABLE PDF posters for the various stations
• Answer key
• Roll a pair of die to move from one part of the hydrologic cycle to another
• Record where they move
• Create a story explaining how they change from state to state
• Answer extension questions
- Pair of die for each student/group/station
THIS PRODUCTS IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Ecology Bundled Unit
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Water Cycle Dice Simulation Game © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved