Perfect during individual or group work, students can get up out of their seats or quietly work at their desks while hunting for answers to a variety of questions using the 30 fact cards in this product.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THIS REVIEW:
- Two versions of answer sheets in short answer and fill-in-the-blank format, differentiated for your student needs
- Both answer sheets are offered in INB format
- 30 Total Ecology "I Spy" Fact Cards
- Answer key for both versions of answer sheets
***Please download the preview to see the variety of Ecology topics covered in this Scavenger Hunt***
What you will do:
1. Print off copies of the student question sheets in the format of your choice.
2. Print off a set of Ecospy scavenger hunt cards in color and laminate them for future use.
3. Place the numbered Ecospy cards around your room, hide them or keep them in plain sight but DON’T put them in order. Or, if you’d like to keep students seated, place the cards in folders or make a booklet secured with binder rings or paper fasteners and let them work in groups.
4. Give students a question sheet. The numbered cards correspond with the numbered questions on their questions sheet. Have them find the answers to the questions either on their own or with a partner if they need assistance. Ask that they do not go in order so students aren't all on the same question at once- have them spread out to the various questions arranged throughout your room or pick questions at random if seated at a table.
5. Have students check their answers when finished.
Use the Scavenger Hunt Activity and/or Fact Cards as:
* Centers or Stations
* Homework, Assessments
* Sponge or Warm-up activity
* Review before tests
PRODUCT IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Ecology Bundled Unit
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Ecology Scavenger Hunt © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 40