These print and go, low-to-no prep Science Circuit Stations are easy to implement with a few household items and provide a method for reinforcing life science that shows how science concepts flow across the curricula and are relatable in all aspects of life.
7 activities and one assessment aligned to NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards) covering the following topics:
• Prokaryotes: Domain Bacteria and Domain Archaea
• Prokaryotic cell structures and their functions
• Motility, reproduction, shapes, energy, impact
• The contributions of Louis Pasteur
• Directions for each activity
• Answer keys
• Station signs
• Student answer sheets, cover sheet and blank answer sheets for additional stations
Explorer: explore current events, historical figures and events, etc.
Researcher: research related topics using a computer, smart phone, ipad or other electronic device
Maker: engineer, design, build, assemble, and/or experiment with manipulatives
Scriber: write a response to a question or problem
Reader: answer questions related to a reading passage
Performer: participate in one of the many arts
Solver: use math skills to answer science related math problems
Scholar: an assessment piece that aligns with the lessons included in the Science Circuit
THIS PRODUCTS IS ALSO FOUND IN OUR:
Life Science Bundle: Cross Curricular STEAM Stations
SEE HOW THIS LESSON ALIGNS WITH THE NGSS, TEKS or GSE
Because we have created many of our own graphics or have purchased licenses to other graphics with permission, we cannot offer our resources in editable format unless otherwise stated.
All rights reserved by GETTING NERDY®️
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only
• Intended for classroom and personal use only
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.
Classification: Bacteria STEAM Science Stations © 2012 to present Getting Nerdy ®️ All Rights Reserved
Total Pages: 28 PDF
File Size: 21 MB